Dragon Ball: Shattered Hope V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope V, Going Live!

2 posters

Go down

Shattered Hope V, Going Live! Empty Shattered Hope V, Going Live!

Post by Stanial Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi there! I'm Farvon, AKA Stan, AKA Artik, AKA Ryuzaki. I've been doing these sites for about half a decade and holy hell was it a waste of my time. But, no time for regrets. I'm here to announce Dragon Ball: Shattered Hope V, the next generation in a medium of roleplaying that died out with the invention of Skype and Reddit, but for some reason a handful of people still play. Why? Mostly the freedom. This format of roleplaying allows complete creative freedom. If you think your character can do it, we think so, too. We try to keep the rules a minimum so as to not get in the way of the game, so go nuts. Once we finish building the site, create a character and play how you want.

Oh, and hey. Thanks.

-Farvon Denki and the Shattered Hope V Staff
Stanial
Stanial
Admin

https://dragonballsh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope V, Going Live! Empty Re: Shattered Hope V, Going Live!

Post by Maneki Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

Maneki aka Taco here, was feeling nostalgic and decided to check out the old site(and saw that a new one was up). If you need some help getting things up and running around here just pm and we can chat it over.

Maneki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanial Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:45 am

Thanks, Maneki. Good to see you. It'll be a few days before I'm able to do much on here but the main thing now is to start thinking rules and brainstorming details. If you think of anything cool. PM me or post it in Discussion. Cheers!
Stanial
Stanial
Admin

https://dragonballsh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum